- Login to your online account, select “Activity”. This report will show all of your activity.
- Select the “Receipt” link next to the transaction you wish to print. A pop-up window will come up with your detailed transaction. If this window does not appear, double check to make sure your computer setting is set to “Allow Pop-Ups”.
- Select Print
If the print button does not work, please try the following options:
- Select CTRL P on your keyboard
- Go to the top of the web browser page and select File then Print
- Highlight the text in the Receipt window, copy and then paste into a Word document. Select Print.
- At the top of your keyboard to the far right of the “F” keys there is a button “Print Screen”. Press this button, open a blank word document, right click on the document and select “Paste”. Select Print.
Posted in: Frequent Flyer FAQ